background

Saturday, March 24, 2018

A Very Special Guest

Happy Saturday!

My attempts to clear my plate didn't really go as planned, but God knew there was some reasons I needed a couple of weeks off, even if I didn't at the time. God is good, all the time.

So, I promised a special guest today, I am super excited about this!

A little over a week ago, I woke up in the middle of the night and noticed I had a message from Sami. Sami is the daughter of my cousin Anissa. You know that meme that goes around about cousins being your first friends? This is us. We have been friends since we were old enough to remember. Sami has always held a very special place in my heart too. I don't get to see her (or her mom) as often as I like, but when we are together, we always have a wonderful time.

Aaannyywwaayy....

Sami had sent me a message with a you tube video attached. She had done her first lesson for the kids at her church and offered to let me see it.

So, the next morning, this was my quiet time. and I was so blessed. I so love this kid and I couldn't help but think about how happy her Great-Grandmother would be.

Without further ado, I give you Sami's message on the Woman at the Well. I love how she captures the kids' attention. I love how she captured mine.




Sami turned 18 just a few weeks ago, I am so very proud of her. Her mom said she has been helping with the youth at their church for quite a while now. I am looking forward to seeing more from her in the future.

Thank you, Sami, for sharing with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment